the Saint’s Way
- To promote Christian values within the school, a sympathetic understanding of the Christian faith and respect for other faiths.
- To encourage a mutual respect and responsibility for others and the environment.
- To provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum within a vibrant, energetic and welcoming environment.
- To recognise the individuality of each child in order to develop their full potential.
- To maintain strong links between home, school, church, parish and diocese.
- To give high priority to developing and maintaining strong links between school home, church, parish and diocese.